Exercise Routines and Dieting
This article is a stub!
This means the article is short, incomplete, and needs to be expanded upon.
This article demonstrates ways in which you can achieve a more feminine body figure through exercise routines and dieting.
How to get an hourglass figure
Here are a few easy workout routines one can incorporate to help them achieve a slimmer waistline and a more prominent hourglass figure.
- Intermittent fasting can help you achieve a slimmer waistline and has the added benefit of reducing overall body fat, including visceral fat. Try to incorporate a 16:8 fasting schedule every day to lose weight quickly, increase your metabolism, and decrease your appetite. Visceral fat is very difficult to lose, and burning visceral fat with fasting will take a substantial amount of time but can be sped up with regular cardio workouts.
- Avoid eating large amounts in a short span of time. Feminine fat redistribution is more likely to occur when calories are ingested over a long span of time rather than all at once. Eating large meals very quickly is more likely to cause any fat gained to go towards the belly.
- Avoid sugar and fats.
- Avoid alcohol and marijuana if possible. Both are okay in moderation, but alcohol causes weight gain by giving you surplus calories, promoting appetite, increasing impulsivity and redistributing fat. Marijuana can help speed up one's metabolism, but it is usually not recommended as it also increases appetite and promotes impulsivity.
Tips and Tricks
- Wear clothes that accentuate your waist. Clothes that are tighter in the midsection can create the illusion of larger curves. One can use belts or clothes with belts to help with this.
- Corsets can help by cinching your waist. They are good for improving your posture as well, which can contribute to a more feminine body shape. For more information on how to begin waist training, see this guide on WikiHow.
- Use push-up or padded bras to give the appearance of a larger bust and accentuate an hourglass figure.
- Wear high-waisted slim cut pants. These are meant to emphasize the shape of your hips and will give you a more define hourglass figure.
How to get a rounder butt
Here are a few easy workout routines one can incorporate to help them achieve a bigger, more rounded butt.
- Incorporate lean protein into your diet and avoid eating too much. This includes fish, chicken, lean red meat, dairy products, and eggs.
- Drink plenty of water, between 2 to 3 liters per day depending on the amount of physical activity you preform. Make sure to drink a glass or two of water right away in the morning to assist fat burning and boost your metabolism.
- Stick to healthy carbs such as whole grains, brown rice, sweet potatoes, and legumes.
- Avoid foods high in sugar and fat (trans and saturated). Stay away from soda, candy, pizza, and fast food.
- How Does Alcohol Consumption Affect Your Weight and Shape? | https://www.weightlossresources.co.uk/body_weight/alcohol-effect.htm#:~:text=Alcohol%20causes%20weight%20gain%20by,protective%20role%20against%20weight%20gain.
- Can Cannabis Increase Your Metabolism? | https://www.marijuanadoctors.com/blog/cannabis-and-your-metabolism/
- Does Waist Training Work? Here’s What You Should Know | https://www.health.com/condition/pregnancy/what-is-waist-training
- Women And Protein: Your Complete Guide | https://www.bodybuilding.com/content/women-and-protein-your-complete-guide.html
- The best foods to fuel a workout | https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/fitness/in-depth/the-best-foods-to-fuel-a-workout/art-20269958
- 12 Foods to Avoid For a Flat Stomach | https://www.byrdie.com/foods-to-avoid-to-lose-belly-fat-5069703