DIY Rectal Progesterone Solution
This DIY guide is a work in progress. So for the time being, we highly recommend you do not follow these instructions under any circumstances.
This guide details how to suspend powdered bulk progesterone in a liquid solution for easy and convenient dosing. We recommend suspending the raw powder in oil as it's cheap and easy to acquire. Oils you may use are castor oil, olive oil, omega-3 Cod liver oil, or canola oil. None of these oils seems to work any better than another and is completely up to your personal preference or availability. Most progesterone oil IM injections have about 50 ml/50 mg of progesterone, so we'll be copying that to ensure proper solubility.
See this article for information on where to acquire powdered progesterone.
- 50 mL of your choice of suspension fluid.
- 2.5 grams (2,500 mg) of raw progesterone powder.
How to Make
- Start by weighing out 50 mL of your fluid of choice and adding it to a sterile jar.
- Weigh out 2.5 grams (2,500 mg) of raw progesterone powder and add it to the jar.
- Use a stirring rod to mix or close the lid on the jar tightly and shake for a few minutes. It may take a while for the solution to mix fully.
This recipe makes 200 mg of progesterone per 4 mL of solution. Use a new, sterile oral syringe each time to achieve the proper dose. We recommend you lay on a flat surface, aiming your butt upwards to prevent any of the solution from falling out upon removal of the syringe. Use a water-based lubricant on the syringe and insert it into your rectum, pushing the solution out of the syringe. Remove the syringe and tighten your rectum muscles, being careful not to act upon the urge to release it. The urges should lessen within 10-30 minutes.